To be successful at work, soft skills matter. Technical expertise is not enough. How you manage yourself and relate to others (your EQ) is more important than your IQ as you progress toward leadership.
Many of us are friendly, get along with people, can encourage, motivate and inspire others to be their ‘best’ selves. The crucial missing piece is not being our own ‘best’ selves – yet when we believe in ourselves, look after ourselves and are willing to be flexible, face our fears and “have a go”, not only can we go further, but our businesses do too.
Cara is an expert in faciliating training and presentations on these soft skills. A relateable and engaging speaker, Cara connects with her audiences delivering valuable content that is relevant, well researched and illustrated with personal stories. Delegates leave her sessions confident, enthused, and committed to stepping up to take charge of their lives.
Whether it is a half-day workshop or short presentation, Cara’s knowledge and experiences will educate and relate to your audience.
Please contact me for bookings and pricing.
- The Imposter Syndrome – introducing Cara’s signature method so you never feel a fraud again and can confidently enjoy your work and proudly acknowledge your achievements
- Done is Better Than Perfect – how to manage self-doubt, fear of failure and other limiting beliefs that hold you back in your career. Find your inner confidence to believe in yourself, and to contribute to conversations, and say what you want to say with conviction!
- The Art of Blagging with Integrity – how to confidently promote yourself, go for what you want, secure your next promotion and achieve your ambitions
- Time Management, Procrastination and Overwhelm – how to minimize distractions and get the important things done with ease
- The Work-Life Conundrum – how achieving the holy grail is possible
- Resilience – how to develop your resilience to combat stress, cope with the unforeseen and recover quickly from set backs
Cara has facilitated workshops and presentations at many Institutions including:
Testimonial from The ICRC for “What’s stopping you? Build confidence and achieve more at work”
Cara’s workshop was holistic, covering everything from identifying and naming problems to practical tips for how to deal with them. Working with people from all over the world who had never had coaching before, she calmly took onboard all our questions and comments and helped every one who attended – despite the differences in our life experiences and struggles. She was charming and kind, and kept all 30 participants engaged for the entire session.